About MY M&M'S®
Among the world's favorite candy snacks since 1941, M&M'S® are the original fun bites. Probably the most famous candy treat in the world, the snack sized pieces of chocolate in a candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe. Over 400 million M&M'S® Chocolate Candies are produced in the US every day.
History of MY M&M'S®
- 2004: M&M'S® launches My M&M'S® at www.mymms.com. The new online service allows customers to print their own personalized message on the candy shell of 17 vibrant colors of M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Candies.
- 2006: M&M'S® introduces Logos for Business which allows business customers to add corporate logos to their personalized candies.
- 2007: Personalized Packaging is available to customers who want a greater personalized experience with dispensers, favors, and promotional packs.
- 2008: Launch of "FACES" initiative which allows customers to upload personal images to their personalized candies.
- Partnerships with MLB and NFL for team-licensed custom blends featuring team logos.
- 2009: The Shimmer Collection debuts featuring three new colors for personalization - Shimmer Platinum, Shimmer Golden, & Shimmer Pearl.
Partnership with NBA for team-licensed custom blends featuring team logos.
Partnership with Disney for property-licensed custom blends featuring Disney characters.